ROLYCAB POWERFLEX is formed with multiple layers of thin copper stripes, insulated with high resis-
tance, self extinguishing PVC compound. In this product the holes are punched directly through the
laminates and are connected. The advantage of this product is that there is elimination of lugs, which
eventually reduces labour and well as process cost also making the installation easier.
This product is running successfully in the American as well as the European market.
- Rolycab Powerflex consists of copper lamination with high quality durable polymers.
- Internal copper laminates are insulated in such a way that it helps to give flexibility in bending and
- To get optimum surface connectivity termainals can be created by direct punch on copper lamination.
- It reduces cost of labour and eliminated cost of lugs.
- It is an alternative to large sizes of cables with lugs and solid rigid busbars for a panel board.
- It requires less space for high ampere.
- It is very easy to use as the product is flexible and easy to bend.
- It is also available as per drawing.
- Switch board & Panel
- Motor control center
- Power supply
- Battery storage & supply
- DG set for power generation
- Control AC/DC driven unit
- Electrical machinery
- Power convertor
- Busbar system & link
- UPS System
- Windmill power generator unit
- Combination motor starter, controller
- Railways, coach & power supply system
- Requirement of high ampere with small
SELECTION OF ROLYCAB POWERFLEX
Ex : For a current of 400A with
T1 = 40° C – T2 = 90° C
1) T = 90 – 40 = 50° k (T2- T1)
2) In 50° C column, find the closest current
value to 400A
3) Size : 5 x 20 x 1.00mm
OR 3 x 24 x 1.00mm = 413 Amp.
Select according to size of Terminal.
POWERFLEX SIZES & AMPLICITY TABLE
not take into account the heat dissipation from the switchgear.
Any other size on request with Minimum Order Quantity
Available in 2 & 3 meters of length in red copper.
* When using 2 or 3 ROLYCAB POWERFLEX in parallel use the current coefficient at 50 C (T)
Example: 640 Amps
Amps capacity = 2 bar Parallel 640A x 1.72 = 1100A
= 3 bar Parallel 640A x 2.25 = 1440A
- Weight and volume saving within the panel, i.e. cross section area 40%
- lower than a cable.
- Allows ultimate twisting and bending
- Time saver while assembling or installing
- Easy to use and cost effective
- Aesthetically improves the appearance of the panel.
- Improves safety and reliabilityof your panel due to the reduced amount of connection
- Gauranteed isolation thickness, including the corner.
- Copper strip Electrolytic grade (> 99.9% Cu)
- Surface : uncoated bare
- Tensile : > 200N/mm
- Extensibility : > 20% (minimum)
- Lamination thinkness : 0.5mm to 1.00mm
- High grade polymer
- Colour : Black
- Thickness : 2mm 0.20mm
- Shore Hardness: A 85( I 3)
- ROHS Compliance
- Electrical Strength : > 20 Kv/mm
- Flammability : UL 94 VO
- Tensile Strength: > 9N/mm
- Elongation: > 250%
- Dielectric rigidity: 20 Kv/mm
- Operation Temperature: -20 C to +105 C
- Operating Voltage: 1100 volts AC & 1500 volts DC
- Test Voltage: 3000 volts/5 minutes
- CERTIFIED BY: