ROLYCAB FLEXIBAR is formed with multiple layers of thin copper stripes, insulated with high resistance, self extinguishing PVC compound. In this product the holes are punched directly through the laminates and connected. the advantage of this product is that there is elimination of lugs, which eventually reduces labour and well as process cost also making installation easier.
- Copper strip Electrolytic grade (> 99.9% Cu)
- Surface : uncoated bare
- Tensile : > 200N/mm
- Extensibility : > 20% (minimum)
- Lamination thinkness : 0.5mm to 1.00mmconductor
- High grade polymer
- Colour : Black
- Thickness : 2mm average ( ± 0.20mm)
- Shore Hardness: A 75-85
- ROHS Compliance
- Operation Temperature: -20oC to +105oC
- Operating Voltage: 1100 volts AC & 1500 volts DC
- Test Voltage: 3000 volts/5 minutes
- Electrical Strength : > 20 Kv/mm
- Flammability : UL 94 VO
- Tensile Strength: > 9N/mm
- Elongation: > 250%
- Dielectric rigidity: 20 Kv/mm
APPLICATION TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Weight and volume saving within the panel, i.e. cross section area 40%
lower than a cable.
- Allows ultimate twisting and bending
- Time saver while assembling or installing
- Easy to use and cost effective
- Aesthetically improves the appearance of the panel.
- Improves safety and reliability of your panel due to the reduced amount of connection
- Guaranteed isolation thickness, including the corner.
- Rolycab Flexibusbar consists of copper lamination with high quality durable polymers.
- Internal copper laminates are insulated in such a way that it helps to give flexibility in bending and twisting.
- To get optimum surface connectivity termainals can be created by direct punch on copper lamination.
- It reduces cost of labour and eliminated cost of lugs.
- It is an alternative to large sizes of cables with lugs and solid rigid busbars for a panel board.
- It requires less space for high ampere.
- It is very easy to use as the product is flexible and easy to bend.
- It is also available as per drawing.
- Switch board & Panel
- Motor control center
- Power supply
- Battery storage & supply
- DG set for power generation
- Control AC/DC driven unit
- Electrical machinery
- Power convertor
- Busbar system & link
- UPS System
- Railways, coach & power supply system
- Windmill power generator unit
- Combination motor starter, controller
- Requirement of high ampere with small conductor size
ROLYCAB FLEXIBAR SIZES & AMPLICITY TABLE
This table indicates the temperature rise produced by chosen current in the given section. This calculation does not take into account the heat dissipation from the switchgear.
Any other size on request with Minimum Order Quantity
Available in 2 & 3 meters of length in red copper.
Outer Sheath : Black (other colours available with MOQ)
Reference room temperature: 35OC
* When using 2 or 3 Flexibusbar in parallel use the current coefficient at 50 C (T)
Example: 640 Amps
Amps capacity = 2 bar Parallel 640A x 1.72 = 1100A
= 3 bar Parallel 640A x 2.25 = 1440A