The RI II is a simple easy to open and close design. The cap is designed
and engineered to get a better grip of the channel. The cap also completely
minimises sliding of the cap. with these changes it has made opening and
closing of the channel easier, as and when required. This locking system is
generally available in national and international market.
This product is mainly used in Control Panels and Electrical Cabinets.
Other uses are in Lift Industries, Commercial buildings, Computer LAN wirings, Telephone cable wirings, etc.
- Material Specification: High impact,Self Extinguishing, Rigid PVC
- Mechanical Specification: Tensile Strength- >390kg/cm² /Impact Strength- > 7kgs.cm/cm
- Electrical Properties: Di-electric Strength– 36kV/mm
- Colour: Standard – Grey & White (Other colours available with MOQ)
- Flammability: UL94 VO
OTHER SPECIFICATION & FEATURES :
- Manufactured from specially compounded high-impact rigid PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride).
- Provided High Tensile & Compressive Strength.
- Smooth corners and edges, so will not abrade wiring or irritate hand.
- Unique cover design assures the duct cover will not slide once installed or during vibration.
- Facilitates systematic wiring
- Enhances clarity and aesthetic look.
- Allows faster addition, fault tracing of wires and connection.
- Highly durable, will not crack, peel or chip also resistant to oil, fungus and salt solutions.
- Easy and e ective cover grip.
- High dielectric strength can withstand temperature upto 50 degrees.
- Narrow slots/fingers design provides more slots to closer fit the spacing of high density terminal blocks and other hardware.
- Provided with mounting holes.
- Bunching and taping of wires can be avoided.
- Also can be used as systematic wiring trunking.
- Provide complete electrical insulation.
RI-I are available in 1 meter.
2 meters & 2.9 meter are also available on request for bulk quantity.
Other colours: Black, Blue & White are available for bulk quantity, on request.
TYPES OF SLOTS
|SS-1 : THIN SLOT||SS-2 STANDARD SLOT||SS-3 CLOSE TOP SLOT|
|Slot Distance: 5mm||Slot Distance: 8mm||Slot Distance: 8mm|
|Distance Between Slot : 8mm||Distance Between Slot : 12mm||Distance Between Slot : 8mm
* Introducing for the first time a slot that closed
from the top. To avoid the common problem of
fingers remaining outside while fixing the top
again after wiring.
– Increases the strength of the product.
– Easy to open and close.
– Just needs a cut where wire has to be
inserted, using RCI Duct Cutter.
PRODUCT SIZES AVAILABLE FOR DUCTS & CHANNELS:
|H X W||SS 1||SS 2||SS 3|
|25 x 25||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|30 x 25||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|45 x 25||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|45 x 45||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|45 x 60||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|60 x 25||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|60 x 45||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|60 x 60||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|80 x 25||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|80 x 45||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|80 x 60||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|80 x 80||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|100 x 100||Yes||Yes|
- CERTIFIED BY: