We have developed an All New Machine Room Duct for lift control rooms, to replace G.I. Ducts. It can also be used as flooring duct for passing wires.\
- Anti Rust
- Acts as an extra insulation to the cables
- Added an anti-slippery line over the Top Cover
- Easy to Open & Close
- Divider given in between, to seperate electronic cables & electrical power cables.
- Material Specification: High impact,Self Extinguishing, Rigid PVC
- Mechanical Specification: Tensile Strength- >390kg/cm² /Impact Strength- > 7kgs.cm/cm
- Electrical Properties: Di-electric Strength– 36kV/mm
- Colour: Standard – Grey
- Flammability: UL94 V
OTHER SPECIFICATION & FEATURES :
- Manufactured from specially compounded high-impact rigid PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride).
- Provided High Tensile & Compressive Strength.
- Smooth corners and edges, so will not abrade wiring or irritate hand.
- Unique cover design assures the duct cover will not slide once installed or during vibration.
- Facilitates systematic wiring
- Enhances clarity and aesthetic look.
- Allows faster addition, fault tracing of wires and connection.
- Highly durable, will not crack, peel or chip also resistant to oil, fungus and salt solutions.
- Easy and e ective cover grip.
- High dielectric strength can withstand temperature upto 50 degrees.
- Narrow slots/fingers design provides more slots to closer fit the spacing of high density terminal blocks and other hardware.
- Provided with mounting holes.
- Bunching and taping of wires can be avoided.
- Also can be used as systematic wiring trunking.
- Provide complete electrical insulation.
Machine Room Ducts are available in 2meter length in Grey color.
Other colors: Black, Blue & White are available for bulk quantity, on request.
PRODUCT SIZES AVAILABLE FOR MACHINE ROOM DUCT:
|SIZE (H X W)||AVAILABLE|
- CERTIFIED BY: